Monday, December 27, 2010

im serious about loseing weight.?

We endlessly try news regarding new information on forklift. Here is an important question that we believe you would find compelling.

Question by michel: im serious about loseing weight.?
okay, i used to weighed 285 poundsand in less then 3 months i got my weight to about 254, seems like i kinda hit some barer, but keep in mind im one of though people who are built like a "truck" im 17, and bench 355. i have weight class, i lessened the weight but did more reps, and i have been working more on cardio, like after i get my main lifts, and have 30+ Min's left i ride the exercises machine at about 350-1100 Cal's/h. the thing i think that is keeping me here, is the fact that my school doesn't offer healthy food, same with the store near it. so should i just say F#@K it and bring my own stuff, or just skip lunch? i don't take any supplements, because the protein factor, my ideal Weight would be to get around 210/205 i can only imagine how i would feel. so If anyone has a good routine for there daily life that helps them lose weight, please post an answer, i would be very great-full

Best answer:

Answer by richard
Just bring your own food. Skipping meals isn't good anyway.

Anyway for my routine I put myself on a schedule. Every 3 hours. Those are the only times I eat. And I pre-prepare my food so each meal is only 300 calories MAX.

So each day I eat a maximum of 1500 calories. Even if I sat on my butt all day and watched TV I would lose 1 lbs. per week by eating 1500 cals.

But I also throw in exercise 6 days a week.

What do you think? Answer below!

Be sure and check out all the questions in posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment