Saturday, December 25, 2010

I don't know if I should tell my husband what his friend said or not???

We regularly seek news regarding new information on forklifts. Here is an important question that we thought you would find amusing.

Question by Independence Baby - 7/4/09: I don't know if I should tell my husband what his friend said or not???
My husband has a neuromuscular disease and he gets very worn out from lifting heavy things. Well, last night I babysat his friends kid while they went to get a 57 inch TV that we just purchased. When the friend came home, he told me "(your man) is useless and I had to call another one of my friends to help me unload the TV b/c he SAYS he couldn't do it" I was like you know he has a problem and he was like "whatever, I think he still could have helped me get the TV off the truck." I told him he was a jerk and left. They used to be best friends and when my husband got sick (3 years ago), the other guy kinda distanced himself, and we're just now kinda hanging out again. I'm just wondering if I should tell my husband what he said or leave it be? I don't want to hurt my husband, but I feel he should know this guy has no concern for his current situation! Thanks!!!

Best answer:

Answer by averagejoe
tell him, but at least he helped

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Be sure and check out all the questions asked in posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment