Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Are you enthusiastic/indifferent/spiteful of guys who drive big trucks?

I perpetually strive information regarding new information on fork trucks. Here is an important question that we believe you would find intriguing.

Question by TXpsy90: Are you enthusiastic/indifferent/spiteful of guys who drive big trucks?
It seems like a lot of people really hate guys who drive lifted trucks or even stock full-size trucks. A portion of these drivers are jerks who shouldn't have even passed drivers ed, but I don't think it's fair to make generalizations. It's annoying when people pull out the "short man syndrome" and "small dick big truck" jokes. Those stereotypes CAN be true (as any stereotype can be true), but once again, why generalize? It's not fair to all the people who don't fit those stereotypes. I'm short height-wise, but I'm not gonna drop my pants in the parking lot to prove that I'm well-equipped down there.

Many guys simply enjoy offroading or driving something big and powerful. Seriously, trucks are fun to drive..ask any guy. My ancestors worked for GM, I'm from Texas, and I've gawked over trucks since I was old enough to differentiate objects...so what do you think I'm gonna drive?! Trucks just make sense to me aesthetically and in a practical sense (some military families move A LOT, even in between new assignments..so having a truck is cheaper than being U-HAUL's frequent customer)

Honestly I don't give a $ hit what people say..cuz at the end of the day I've got my true friends and a fun vehicle. I'm just curious to see how many people fall for ridiculous stereotypes, and how many apply them to all truck drivers.
Pinky is a perfect example...this person doesn't know my race or my size, but feels a need to open the mouth

Best answer:

Answer by Purdey EP
If the person is a courteous driver, I don't really care what he or she drives.

Give your answer to this question below!

Be sure and check out all the questions in posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment