Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Have a 34 volt reach truck putting away 300 to 400 pallets away a week + rotating stock is it over worked?

I endlessly seek information regarding new information on forklift. Here is an important question that I expect you would find informative.

Question by Joseph: Have a 34 volt reach truck putting away 300 to 400 pallets away a week + rotating stock is it over worked?
I have a 24 volt crown reach truck rr 5200 series and I've had nothing but problems with this p.o.s I v been told it was only built to run three to four hours a day and I'm running it six to eight hours every day putting 300 to 400 pallets away every week plus it's rotating stock in our 3 bay high rack and pushing 4 to 8 pallets 30 feet at a time to make room for more inventory and used to pull shipments for customers in a 55,000 sq ft warehouse I've replaced the battery 3 time and cell 8 and cell 9 one time the truck is only at 5,003 hours I did find one of the times the charger was 850 AH and the battery was at 1,000 AH then we just got a brand new 850 AH battery and it only runs for 4 hours. Am I working my crown 24 volt?

Best answer:

Answer by ALAN W
Joseph: Where are you from? The term "reach truck" is different. Here in California, if it is what I am THINKING it is, we call it a fork lift or a fork truck. Interesting.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Be sure and check out all the questions asked in info.

No comments:

Post a Comment