Monday, July 15, 2013

What all do i need to lift my truck?

I continuously seek intelligence regarding new information on lift trucks. Here is an important question that I believe you would find compelling.

Question by andy: What all do i need to lift my truck?
I have a 2004 f250 and i want to lift it. I want a 6 inch lift and i want it to be able to perform well. What all do i need to buy as far as shocks and stabilizers, and what brands do you recommend? Also could i have a leveling kit and a suspension lift at the same time? I was thinking about getting a 2.5 inch lift while i save for the 6 inch kit.

Best answer:

Answer by Jeremiah Walters
Well since you didn't give a detailed description of your truck "2wd or 4wd or what your wanting to do" i cant really give direct links. But all give you the sites I've bought stuff from. To this date i haven't found a place cheaper to!

http://www.offroadunlimited.com/default.asp

http://4wheelonline.com

www.performance4trucks.com

Give your answer to this question below!

Be sure and check out all the questions asked in posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment