Friday, July 12, 2013

How do I move my furnitures to a new house?

I perpetually hunt for info regarding new information on lifts. Here is an important question that I expect you would find compelling.

Question by 8051 Microcontroller: How do I move my furnitures to a new house?
Hi,
I am moving to a new house and I have all my furnitures and everything , including sofas , fridge , bed. How Would I move everything to my new house?

I can drive a Uhaul , But won't be able to lift Furnitures and everything,
because I am disabled.
I can't ask for any help because everyone of my relatives and friends lives really far away.

How can i move ? Where can i go for moving people ? , also just wondering if it's possible to hire a uhaul driver....just in case...

Best answer:

Answer by spartanlich1
Hire a moving company. Some will go as far as packing everything for you as well. Not cheap. But anything that gets broken is THEIR responsibility.

If you just want the truck loaded and unloaded. "Two Men and a Truck inc." is reasonable.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Be sure and check out all the questions in info.

No comments:

Post a Comment