Thursday, June 6, 2013

Why do men say these things to me?

We endlessly strive details regarding new information on fork trucks. Here is an important question that I believe you would find compelling.

Question by peace: Why do men say these things to me?
To be honest, I mind my own business. I would describe myself as shy at first and friendly once I get to know you. So why, after a few months of casual conversation, would a man say "aggressive" things to me? One man has said, "I could throw you through that window" and "I saw you running and wanted to hit you with my truck" and "i could lift three times your body weight." Thought it was just one strange guy, but today another guy (who is usually friendly) rolled down the window to his car and told me to "lay down in front of it." Honestly, I mind my own business. They play it off as a joke, but where is this "anger" towards me coming from?

Best answer:

Answer by Zack
Wtf? Why? I have no idea. Maybe it's a sick joke, but I'd be on my guard. Tread carefully, for this may not be benign.

What do you think? Answer below!

Be sure and check out all the questions in posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment