Sunday, February 24, 2013

Opinions on plus-size modeling?

We perpetually hunt for info regarding new information on forklifts. Here is an important question that we anticipate you would find entertaining.

Question by *maddy*: Opinions on plus-size modeling?
I'm not looking for goody-goody answers like, "Everyone is beautiful!" or cruel ones like, "They are soooo fat!"

I really want to hear some honest, thought-out answers. Does the contraversy in that industry stem from jealousy? Anger? Repulsion? Discrimination? Different values? Politics?

Polite and truthful answers are greatly appreciated!
unithoRn--great point. I too wish that it could just be called modeling. In fact, I wasn't really aware of the segregation in the industry until recently when I stumbled upon a article about some model who was a size 10 and being called fat. This really made me wonder. I mean, what's going on with people when they think a size 10 is fat.

I for one usually fit into a size 14, but don't look overweight because I'm nearly 6 feet tall and am healthy, toned. And to hear those kinds of accusations just shocked me! Oh well...those kinds of physical and materialistic things have never mattered to me, and never will. I'm just waiting for the day when people can be see for their inner beauty!

Best answer:

Answer by RITA =)
Ok to be honest, the money is mostly on the thin models only because come one lets face it you dont see plus size models walking down the runway, you would see either like very thin models, and VOGUE magazine? i dont see no plus size women in that magazine at ALL. so theres no chance unless u loose like more than 20 lbs.

Give your answer to this question below!

Be sure and check out all the questions in info.

No comments:

Post a Comment