Thursday, February 21, 2013

Help Please I want to make my truck Higher?

I perpetually on the look out for news regarding new information on lift trucks. Here is an important question that I believe you would find compelling.

Question by inbangur2008: Help Please I want to make my truck Higher?
I just purchased '07 chevy colorado, crew cab, 6' bed and the stock tires are making the truck too low to the ground for me to do any 4x4 driving in my area.
please tell me what i need to do....thank you
i live in a dry area and most 4x4 roads are rock, sand,holes and no mud around....looks aren't as important to me as function of getting to where i want.... far from the maddening crowds ;)

Best answer:

Answer by gerardmccrory
gh

What do you think? Answer below!

Be sure and check out all the questions asked in information.

No comments:

Post a Comment