Wednesday, November 17, 2010

mystery science theater 3000 funniest episode?

We continuously on the look out for info regarding new information on lifts. Here is an important question that we expect you would find informative.

Question by Tom: mystery science theater 3000 funniest episode?
I've recently started watching the cult hit tv show "Mystery Science Theater 3000", and I'm wondering what the funniest episode is, in others opinion. I like the alien fugitive episode, in season three, "He tried to kill me with a forklift!!!"
For people wondering where I watch it, follow this link/ copy-paste it in the URL box

http://tv.blinkx.com/show/mystery-science-theater-3000/RpSYywbBcBXK2HH_wYNVt6NNOe8#s1e1

Best answer:

Answer by JR.
In my opinion,ALL the episode are hilariously funny and i think you should watch them all if you can,lol!Ps,where are you watching it at,because I love the show and would like to watch it too,thanks.

What do you think? Answer below!

Be sure and check out all the questions in info.

No comments:

Post a Comment