Saturday, May 31, 2014

Will I get better gas mileage out of this pick up truck if I get smaller tires?

I perpetually on the look out for details regarding new information on lifts. Here is an important question that we believe you would find informative.

Question by VelaOK: Will I get better gas mileage out of this pick up truck if I get smaller tires?
Ok, I was given a small pickup truck to make a long road trip in this spring. Thing is, its all jacked-up with a lift kit and has ridiculously big off-road tires on it. If I get smaller tires and go back to a normal suspension will it better gas mileage for the trip?

disclaimer: i don't usually talk "truck" so forgive me if i didn't word the question very well :)
@ zee-ster, lol =) no, darn it, they don't have those, if they did I'd keep them, trust me. no truck-nuts either (thank fvckin' gawd) ha!

Best answer:

Answer by Dave87gn
absolutely.. switching back to stock wheels and tires will save gas

Add your own answer in the comments!

Be sure and check out all the questions asked in info.

No comments:

Post a Comment