Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Can someone tell me something hilarious?

We continuously hunt for intelligence regarding new information on lifts. Here is an important question that I anticipate you would find intriguing.


by Kecko

Question by Thea Schooling: Can someone tell me something hilarious?
Make sure it is not inappropriate......... Also not corny or stupid....... Rememeber I want to laugh not be disgusted........... Also if you have told the joke to someone else before and they just looked at you weird that probably means it wasn't funny so, don't tell it to me because its not funny...... Also no inside jokes please..........Thanks

Best answer:

Answer by Vin
whats brown and sticky?

a stick.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Be sure and check out all the questions asked in info.

No comments:

Post a Comment