Thursday, May 19, 2011

Why are guys so obsessed with their cars?? Do you agree with me?

I forever work information regarding new information on forklifts. Here is an important question that I expect you would find amusing.

Question by ashley: Why are guys so obsessed with their cars?? Do you agree with me?
Ok so my boyfriend and I are moving my brother across the state. My bf has a pickup truck and we fit all my brother's stuff into the back of it. All that's left is my brother's four wheeler. I was like "oh, perfect. We can put it up on the roof of the truck." And my bf was like "nooo way it will look stupid" because he thinks a truck is a manly vehicle that stands tall and it would look stupid with a four wheeler on the roof. Well his truck is an extended cab and the four wheeler would sit perfectly on the roof. And it's a small four wheeler that all of us could lift up there and tie on. What is with guys and their freaking cars??

Best answer:

Answer by Matthew
im a guy and im not obsessed with cars. I dont even know the name of the car my dad is driving. The only thing i know about car is it needs gas, you need to change the tire when it's flat etc.

Add your own answer in the comments!

Be sure and check out all the questions in articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment